Tuesday, November 22, 2011
Monday, November 21, 2011
I might do some looks showing how I use this palette later on and comment on whether my love for "Orgasm" has remained unchanged or have I fallen in love with another colour in this palette. Who knows it might be the plum shade. Follow me and stay tuned.
Also, I just received my SASA order today but haven't gotten around to taking photos. I will make a post as soon as I can. Maybe tonight if I have time =)
Sunday, November 20, 2011
Enjoyed a scrumptious brekky with Dan today at Di Stefano Coffee Warehouse Cafe and Deli. I ordered the Eggs Benedict with Bacon. The bacon was crispy as I like it and the eggs were poached near to perfection. This plate stood no chance with me and was devoured with no hesitation. Mmm ...
Thursday, November 17, 2011
Wednesday, November 16, 2011
I also included swatches above comparing it to my another felt liner which is by far the blackest one I own (Illamasqua Precision Ink). The top one is the YSL and the one below is the Illamasqua eyeliner.
Whilst I feel the YSL liner is not as intensely black as the Illasmasqua one I DO LOVE the fact that it dries matte and doesn't flake. The matte finish makes it different and definitely gives a more softer but somehow bolder look. It still is very black but not the blackest black I've come across. I am so happy with this purchase. I swatched it on my hand several weeks back and was impressed that it did smudge but was removed easily as it was to apply. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone who's looking for an easy to apply matte black liquid liner that has staying power.
Sunday, November 13, 2011
Friday, November 11, 2011
I have not seen any difference with using the eye cream but so far its kept my eyes hydrated. I have yet to try the day cream or night cream since I'm still trying to banish my dark spots from acne scaring and sun damage with my SK-II whitening products, so I cannot give my thought on these just yet. The Genifique is working very well in conjunction with my current skincare regimen.
Wednesday, November 9, 2011
Thursday, November 3, 2011
- Chanel Base Lumiere Illuminating Makeup Base
- Chanel Mat Lumiere Liquid Foundation in No. 30 Beige Cendre
- Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Pot in Warm Beige
- MAC Loose Blotting Powder in Light
- Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base
- Chanel Joues Contraste Blush in Rose Ecrin
- Chanel Lumiere Sculptee De Chanel Highlighting Powder
- MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
- MAC E/S in Yoghurt (all over the eye)
- MAC E/S in All That Glitters (lids)
- Chanel E/S in Beige Lame (crease)
- Illamasqua Precision Ink Liner in Abyss
- Shu Uemura Drawing Pencil Liner in Black
- Loreal Telecopic Clean Precision Mascara in Black
- Illamasqua Eyebrow Cake in Gaze
- Chanel Hydrating Lip Treatment SPF15 (UVA/UVB protection)
- Chanel Rouge Allure Lipstick in Enivree
Wow! That looks like a lot of products but it doesn't take that long or much effort. The colours are quite neutral so you don't have to be as precise I guess. It takes me around 15 mins to achieve this look.