Friday, April 22, 2011

Zara and More ! (photo heavy)

Zara just opened it's first store in Australia in Westfields Pitt St, Sydney. So I knew I couldn't make it for the opening day but by the second day most of the things I liked have ran out in my size. Of course I couldn't go home empty handed after the early wake up and all the pushing and shoving. I only managed to pick up a basic black dress. I'm going to return again when the crowds are less frantic and hopefully scoop up some more things.



The line as we left Westfields. Thankfully we didn't have to line up :)







I love the tagging system! It tells me what sizes the item is made in so I don't need to rummage through a rack to realize they don't make an AU6 or XS.

I also purchased a few other items that day. My Aunty and I were so bad convincing each other to buy everything we set our eyes on =P













Also, my recent purchases from ASOS which I have delayed to post =)









2 comments:

  1. I WANT THE SHEIKE BLOUSE! how long is it? i want to seeeee it on ya ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's sits around my hips .. Looks better tucked into a skirt :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...