Sunday, July 18, 2010

SK-II Facial Treatment Mask Review

This is by far one of my favourite facial masks! Definitely a high-end product retailing at AU$28.00 per piece but I purchased mine off SASA at US$7.20 each. They also come in bulk packs of 6 and 10. But for some reason on SASA it is cheaper to purchase them individually. Strange. Perhaps the manufacturing date differs.

To use: Position the mask over the eyes first and then to the rest of the face and pat firm. Lay back and relax for 20mins. Remove the mask and gently pat the remaining essence onto your face and neck. I like to keep the remaining essense in the pack and use it as a treat for my skin for the following nights. No product wastage :) Just make sure you keep the pack sealed tight or transfer into a sterile container.  

The mask feels great on and upon removal my skin felt and looked instantly brighter. My skin appeared clearer and felt softer and more toned. The essence from the mask was not heavy at all and absorbed quickly into my skin. The only downside is it does smell a bit strange in the beginning but nothing that can't be easily accustomed to. And it terms of fit, great.

The next day my skin felt softer, smoother and more radiant. Applying makeup was also an easier and a quicker task. It really helped in balancing my combination/oily skin and my blemishes are clearing up a little and are less visible.

I will definitely be stocking up on my next SASA haul. In fact, I've ordered some just now :) I just wished that I ordered more so I am not left waiting for it to arrive again.  

4.5 out of 5


For more information on product please visit the SK-II website and to purchase off SASA please click here.

2 comments:

  1. I was just wondering whether they sent the products to your house or not? because i checked out the website n they said they dont send to p.o boxes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sasa does post to your home.. P.o box refers to mailboxes you hire with the post office.. Hope that helps .. Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...