Thursday, July 8, 2010

Illamasqua Nail Varnish in Wink

In case you have been living under a rock or have been hibernating this Winter, Illamasqua, the UK cult makeup brand has opened its counters in selected Myer doors across Australia. Myer Sydney City being one of them. You'll find them next to the fragrance department - come and say hi to me :) Working just steps away, I can't help but me mesmerised by the colour creations of Illamasqua, in particular their nail varnishes.
My first purchase ...


Illamasqua Nail Varnish in Wink $34.00

Apologies for the unneatness I quickly did them at 12am in the morning just to blog about it. See how excited I am !!
With Flash

Without Flash

I absolutely love the colour! I was looking for a lilac shade for some time now and my workmate had tried another colour a week back and raved about how long it had lasted without chipping. So I thought I'll give it a go. I'm going to test it myself to see how long an application would last on me. I'll update on how it goes. "Wink" is such nice shade of lilac. So chic and feminine. Two coats gave me amazing colour intensity and it dries real quick as well.
I forgot to take a picture of the applicator which is really clever. The square cap pulls off so you get a smaller applicator underneath, which helps with ease of application and is more ergonomic. Precision. Its hard to explain, so I'll post a picture later on.

Luvo time ...
Keyhole Lace Gloves from
Forever New $16.99

Watched Origin tonight at Ricky's house. Queensland already had it so Clara and I were busy youtubing away. Laughing and excited over Lee Min Ho and Daniel Henney as if we were high school girls. Came across a makeup tutorial parody which was too hilarious to not share! Caution not for those who are easily offended ..


Late night posts are starting to become a habit ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...