Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Your Face !

I am at that point during exam preparation where I procrastinate and rather do things like painting my toe nails and blogging etc .. Its kind of bad since its the day before my exam and I really should be studying. I'll promise this will be a quick post and I'll get back to studying.

Dear boyfriend, because you made me show you my blog and complained that your face wasn't visible in the picture in the post below, I decided to dedicate this post to your face (your head to be exact). Hope this pleases you :) lol

Your back face ..

 Your driving face ..

Your smiling face ..
Your "I'm your sunshine" face


And some other face photos ..


Please don't kill me when you get back from the gym .. nobody reads my blogs anyways :) 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...