Tuesday, September 28, 2010

SK-II Haul

This was the Gift with Purchase offer that was available at Myer when I went on my recent SK-II haul. The gift was too good to pass. With purchases over $250 you received a vanity case and 3 deluxe samples and if you spent over $500 you received an additional trolley bag (the four wheels type - pretty cool!).    

WHAT'S IN THE HAUL-BAG?
(excuse my messy dresing table and the luvo in the background)

(my favourite foundation on the far right - BOBBI BROWN Natural Finish Longlasting Foundation)



I haven't tried this product yet, since I still have some of my Laneige cleanser left. But thought I'd purchase it to take advantage of the offer. Will update my thoughts on it ..



A back-up purchase, since I am almost half way through my large bottle. This was the very first product I purchased from SK-II apart from the facial masks. The mask was what convinced me to invest into their skincare range since it is really expensive and I didn't want to spend so much on something that may not work. But a fter a few weeks of using this product, I have noticed my blemishes clearing up and an overall improvement in the clarity of my skin. I've been using it for almost two months now and within the first two weeks I received compliments on my skin improvements. So overall, thumbs up and I definitely think it was worth the price I paid. Highly recommended ! It's my number one skincare product. 
I bought this one about a month ago as a day moisturiser and use it after the Facial Treatment Essense. I love the gel formula as it quickly absorbs into my skin without being sticky or greasy at all. I have noticed that my skin is less oily throughout the day and my dry U-zone is also kept moisturised. It kind of smells like cucumber as well which is pleasant.






This is by far my favourite night cream. I received samples of it when I purchased the Facial Clear Solution and loved it. I use it after the Facial Treatment Essence before bed at night. It did everything it said it would. It has really helped with my large pores, especially in my nose and cheek area. My skin appears smoother and more brightened every morning when I wake up. Again its not oily or greasy, but incredibly moisturising. It doesn't come cheap for a 50g jar but because it's a night cream it should go a long way. Again, definitely worth the price. My skin has never felt so soft.

And this is exactly why I am always so BROKE ! My expensive love and need for luxury brand cosmetics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...