Sunday, September 19, 2010

Call me corny ...


Floriade 18 September 2010
It was my weekend off, my boyfriend wanted to surprise me and take me on a date to an unknown location. Thinking we were going to head off to somewhere in the 'city' the whole time, we ended up in Canberra. I was definitely surprised! 
We visited the Floriade flower show and Cockington Green Gardens. The sun was out and the weather was great. I couldn't have asked for anything more. I would've been happy just to spend the day with him doing nothing. I feel so fortunate, even though it hasn't been that long ... I miss him.



I wish that I could've seen this feature during the night .. the umbrellas light up for Nightfest at Floriade
I always wanted a doll house as a girl but my parents bought me a train set .. Were they confused?
On the inside ..

Introducing the boyfriend .. He found my twitter page but it'll be a while until he finds my blog (I hope!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...