Monday, September 13, 2010

"It's so FLUFFFYYY !!"

Finally... I have survived through the long wait for the arrival of two items on my wishlist. It was a very long 2-4 weeks wait for both. Sitting by my phone, anticipating every call, just to get that call that tells me "... it has arrived". Okay, I may be exaggerating but it was a long wait...




House of Harlow 1960: Black Leather Sunburst Double Pendant Necklace - Thanks to my awesome bf =)








Longchamp: Planetes Tote in Black - Thanks to me haha






Crossed off! I can finally and officially cross them off my ever-growing wishlist... I am most definitely a happy girl !


Not related but still exciting news is that my company has today officially signed Lady Gaga for her debut fragrance ! It won't be out until at least a year from now, but can you imagine how out of this world it will be?! oh so GAGA!


I'm also really excited about the new Chloe fragrance "Love, Chloe"  launching next week. It's already out on counters in selected stores that carry the Chloe house fragrances, so come in and have a sniff .. It's a stunning high quality bottle. Made of the finest glass with latest technology for an almost invisible atomiser. Features a fine rose gold chain that connects the cap to the bottle and carries a sophisticated powdery floral scent ... I'm in LOVE !


Key notes:
Heliotrope, Iris Absolute and Rice Powder
Also, had a massive haul at the SK-II counter yesterday. Broke. I cannot wait until pay day on Wednesday ! I will post up my purchases soon.


So .. How are you liking my new camera? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...