Friday, November 11, 2011

First impression: Lancome Genifique Youth Activator and Eye Cream

I purchased the Lancôme Youth Activator 30ml set in the beginning of the week which also contained deluxe samples of the eye cream, day cream and night cream. I've alway wanted to try the Youth Activator but was discouraged by the extreme mixed reviews - it worked for some and did nothing for others. But two of my favorite bloggers/youtubers hollyannaeree and theraeviewer both love this product so I decided to jump in and try it for myself and to my luck I am not disappointed (so far). Some noticeable differences included improved softness, plumpness and radiance. The product claims to show results within 7 days but I started seeing results on day 2. I'm really impressed. 

I have not seen any difference with using the eye cream but so far its kept my eyes hydrated. I have yet to try the day cream or night cream since I'm still trying to banish my dark spots from acne scaring and sun damage with my SK-II whitening products, so I cannot give my thought on these just yet. The Genifique is working very well in conjunction with my current skincare regimen.
This is just my initial impression as I'm only on day 4 of using this product. I'll do a proper review later on once I've had a good feel of the product. 

Onto another topic - I'm looking to purchase the Clarisonic Plus or Mia 2 cleansing system as Nordstroms now ship to Australia. My Myer store has been out of stock of the Plus (we don't have the Mia here) for a while now. Its also considerably cheaper in the US if I combine replacement brush heads into the same shipment. I'm still deciding between the Mia 2 or Plus but I'm leaning towards the Plus since I have blemishes on my body which I've been struggling to get rid off and I'm hoping the body function would work on that. Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...