Thursday, June 16, 2011

Missha Signature Real Complete BB Cream Review

Hello, it's been a while.
I previously blogged about this BB cream in my beauty haul post in April.  So, I've been using this BB Cream for 2 months now and I am quite confident that I can give a complete review of it since I've had a good feel of its "benefits" or whatnot.

I have tried their other Signature M BB Cream and THAT I did not like whatsoever, so I was a bit hesistant at first to try another one from their range especially when I haven't seen many reviews on it. I went with my instincts and tried it for myself. Anyways, to the review.

Product:
Missha Signature Real Complete BB Cream SPF27+ in no.23
Price:
$36.90AU from Missha

Review:
The product claims to improve skin tone and has whitening/brightening effect. Whilst I did experience an improvement in skin tone and brightness I cannot however isolate these results as a direct benefit of using the BB Cream as I have made changes to my skincare routine which too included whitening/brightening products from SK-II. I believe it did contribute but my skincare was probably the major factor.

One thing I can conclude is, this is the only BB Cream that I have used that has not caused me to break out and provides the best fit (colour and covering) for my skin. I'm an NC30-35 and have blemishes (mainly acne scaring) with redness around my nose area and shade no.23 provided the perfect coverage that looks lighter and more natural than your foundation.

I also found that the oil control was decent but not incredible I did see oil come through approximately 3 hours of wear but I have a very oily T-zone (and I mean it!).

The thing I liked most about it is definitely how easy and quick it is to apply in the morning. It also provides sun protection in the one step.

How I use it?
After my skincare routine and primer if desired, I dispense a small amount (half pump) to my fingertips and applying on using a gentle tapping motion concentrating more on my areas of concern. To set the BB Cream with my Laura Mercier Mineral Powder.
Overall:
Would I purchase it again? Probably yes.

I think it deserves 4 out of 5. It serves its purpose as an alternative to a medium coverage foundation but whether it delivers its promises about improving the tone and brightness of your skin is still questionable.  

----------

I wrote up this post some time ago but just never got around to uploading and editing it. Plus, it is such a ritual for me to blog during exam time and uni just to de-stress and escape from the pages and pages of notes that sit infront of me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...