Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Louis Vuitton: Monogram Vernis Poch-Clef

Danny and I ended up exchanging our Anniversary presents early, once again (its actually in August). We went to the Louis Vuitton shop supposedly "just to look" but he surprised me and got me the poch-clef to add to my Monogram Vernis family/collection. I already own the zippy wallet and the Brea MM in the same colour, Amarante.

It was the last piece in the store and he didn't want to wait so we got it. He knew I wanted one because I'm saving up for a Chanel Classic Flap in medium/large and my wallet would take up most of the limited space inside it. I would've got a smaller wallet but it didn't make sense as I have a fully functional wallet and I love it to death. It fits everything you could possibly need in your wallet without any bulging.. The poch-clef is the perfect size to use with any of my smaller bags as it holds my essentials. It can fit my driver's license, student ID, bank card, credit cards, notes and small change. The key holder/hook doubles as a hook to attach to the inside of any Louis Vuitton (attach to the D-hook).

Onto photos ...

Introducing my LV family - The Amarante

Latest addition - Poch-clef


The back pocket

Inside the zip compartment



The key pouch hooked into the inside of my Brea bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...