Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Review: SK-II Facial Treatment Cleansing Oil 250ml


I am a firm believer in this product. It is definitely my HG when it comes to makeup removal. It's suitable for the eye area and it takes my makeup off like nothing I've used before, even waterproof mascara. I usually follow it up with my SK-II Gentle Facial Cleansing Foam and it works like MAGIC! No makeup residue (toner test) and it doesn't leave my face feeling stripped of moisture.

I used to use the Clinique Take the Day Off Cleansing Balm which worked, but in my opinion was such a mess to use and unhygienic as it was in a jar container. This cleansing oil is contained in a pump bottle which makes it so much easier to dispense a sensible amount. You don't need very much of this. I dispense a to my fingertips, and apply it to a dry face starting from the nose outwards using a gentle massaging motion. I then dampen my fingertips and massage more until it emulsifies. I repeat the last step again and then rinse thoroughly with water and then followed by my cleanser. My skin is left soft and clean.

Even though my skin is quite oily and acne-prone I haven't found that this product has in any way reacted adversely to my skin. All-in-all I will continue to use it and repurchase unless I find something that is cheaper and works just as good, as this was quite pricey. I think I got it for about $75AU after discount (RRP $90AU). But then again, it has lasted me so long. I've used it virtually every day since I purchased it back in April and I'm just about half way through. So technically a bottle would last me just over a year. That's not expensive if you ask me, especially if the product works.

This product deserves my 5 star approval.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...