Monday, July 19, 2010

The Forgotten & Bizarre Dreams

I was woken up by a strange dream today. I can't really remember what it was about but I woke up crying and feeling really upset. What on earth?! I must be losing it.

Lately, I have been having the strangest dreams. The other night I dreamt that I was being forced into an arranged marriage by my parents and grandparents to a man I have never met. A grandchild to my grandfather's friend/acquantaince or something like that. No recent encounters really connect to this. Bizarre.

It may be that I am lacking sleep and my brain has gone whoopdidoo whilst I tried to get some good ol'rest. I hope I can get some sleep tonight since I have to wake up at 5.30am to get ready for a work meeting in the city and I don't even have work tomorrow. I have to look immaculate as well. They better feed me food since I might not have time for a proper breakfast and meetings usually go for 2-3hrs. Also, I'll need to figure out what to do afterwards. I don't want to walk home from the bus stop. I'm lazy, I know. Shopping perhaps?

And I am absolutely loving this song <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...