Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Fish Markets !

Had an awesome day out yesterday with the mates. An appetising trip to be exact. What was suppose to be an 11am meetup ended up being 12pm due hesitating boys because "it's raining". It was raining on the way there but when we got there it stopped. Everybody is happy. I started off with a seafood platter for one (it's always for one) and then a half dozen of oysters. I would have went for the full dozen if my stomache was up for it. Damn, I wish I had. They were so gooood!

Seafood Platter

Yummy Oysters  <3

Me enjoying the oysters !
P.S. My Illamasqua Nail Varnish is stilling going chip-free ! Can you see?

After a great feast we then headed to Parramatta for some MB (Max Brenner's). It was so devine. I had a Chocorgasm! Been craving it for so long. My favourite, Tutti Frutti for One (again, for one). 


On another note, for once I don't look drunk or drunk sleazy in club photos !! 
And I can't tell whether the guy is Danny or Danny. Coincidentally, they both have the same name. One is a friend and the other is a neighbour. I don't think he knows or remembers me, but I remember him from primary school. And I'm not a stalker ! He was school captain or something like that. And if that's my neighbour, he just crashed the photo without knowing I'm his neighbour we do live like 8 houses apart, I think. Awkward. To make things even harder, they were both wearing a similar coloured shirt. I can't tell. But I'm thinking its my neighbour based on bicep size lol. Hi neighbour !

This is the funniest thing I've heard this week: (From the Movie Beauty Shop starring Queen Latifa)
"Is your body named Visa? Because it's everywhere I wanna go."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...