Monday, July 5, 2010

Barbie and Ken: "its like we were made for each other"

Went to watch Toy Story 3 in 3D today with some of the mates. It was really good. I really enjoyed it. Great for laughs, never a null moment. I loved it and would recommend others to see it as well.
When my mother asked me where I was heading off tonight and I told her I was going to watch Toy Story 3, she just stared at me in disbelief and asked if I thought that I was too old to watch a 'cartoons-a child movie'. There's nothing wrong with a young adolescent wanting to watch an animation right? I watched it anyways, I don't care what anyone says.

Anyways I've actually had the time to try out a product I recently purchased.
Bio'MAIN Blackhead Off Nose Mask 10g (from SASA USD0.70)
I was really surprised when I tried out this product. It was nothing I had imagined from the moment I opened the packet. I was really attracted to the "Chinese Traditional Medicine" label. However when I opened it up this black, thick and ink-like liquid came oozing out. It was really messy! Although it is a nose mask there was so much product that I also applied a thin layer to my chin, where I also suffer from clogged pores. I managed to get the product on but it really made a mess in my basin and there was still heaps left in the packet. I also had a bit of a hard time peeling it off since the sides took a bit of convincing to come undone.
Removing the mask, I managed to get most of the mask off but had to wash some of the residue. Despite the messiness, it did work! My pores felt instantly clearer and are also tighter. I still have to decide whether the result is worth the trouble.  

2 out of 5

For further descriptions of this product and where to buy click here

 
And a luvo of the moment ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...