Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My first Louis Vuitton ...

When it comes to spoiling me my BF never fails. This is supposedly a 5 months and early 6 months present. I mean, it better be! Since my Christmas presents kept coming and coming (Chanel earrings, perfume and lip conditioner). No more okay babe?! This can be 5, 6 ,7, 8, 9, 10, 11... months as well ... 

To be honest, I was never a fan of the Monogram Canvas or the Damier Canvas collections (maybe except The Berkeley bag in Damier Abene Canvas) but I am so in love with the Monogram Vernis Collection! Every colour is to die for but I think Amarante is probably the easiest to match with since its a dark rich cherry red and looks like black at first glance. Great choice babe, I LOVE IT! 


Monogram Vernis Zippy Wallet in Amarante <3








(Thanks babe, now stop spoiling me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...