Simplicity is the ultimate form of sophistication - Leonardo Da Vinci
Friday, October 28, 2011
I recently acquired these items on several separate hauling episodes. Some were also gifts from my dear boyfriend from his latest trip to Hong Kong.
I was immediately attracted to the glitz and glam of the Chanel Makeup Studio in Myer Sydney City. And if you know me once I'm in there's no stopping me!
Of course I did not buy this all at once because that would be crazy, even for me. I pretty much bought a whole face of makeup hehe..
Okay I won't keep you waiting for longer.
What's in the haul-bag?
- 6 Mini Brush Set (LE)
- Lumiere Sculptee De Chanel Highlighting Powder (LE)
- Mat Lumiere Longlasting Luminous Matte Fluid Makeup SPF15 in 30 Beige
- White Essentiel Light Reflecting Whitening Compact Foundation SPF25/PA+++ in 30 Beige Cendre
- Base Lumiere Illuminating Makeup Base (I initially wanted Le Blanc De Chanel but the SA in HK gave Dan the wrong one)
- Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base
- Ombre Essentielle Soft Touch Eyeshadow in 417 Beige Lame
- Joues Contraste in 68 Rose Ecrin
- Chanel Allure Extrait De Gloss in 51 Insouciance and 52 Genie
- Chanel Allure Lipstick in 197 Enivree
I might post a review later on after I've used them for a little longer.
I highly recommend getting the Lumiere Sculptee Highlighting Powder before it sells out. I'm a NC30-37 for reference and it is definitely my HG highlighting and perfecting powder. It really makes my skin look flawless with a few sweeps. I'm considering buying a backup.
Perfection Lumiere and the Natural Finish Loose Powder is next on my hit list.