Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Coldd

Finally I have made progress with this blog. It was only just clicks away...

This morning I was down with flu. Feverish. Nose bleeds. Miraculously I now feel well on the road to recovery. It's amazing how much sleep and good old rest can do.

Weather has been unbearingly cold. The only thing that I love about the cold seasons is sleeping in and most definitely the fashion.

And I need a new name for my blog, primary purpose is cosmetics and personal chitta chat .. hmms I'm not that creative any suggestions?

Also THANK YOU TO KIMBERLY for the header image. Sorry I had to ruin it by changing the colour tone to match my blog design. You made even me look decent !! You're awesome girl ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...