Thursday, May 20, 2010

Moving .. rooms

My bedroom is getting way too cramped and my makeup is definitely outgrowing the drawers and train case I house it in. I need a dressing table! And my clothes are spilling out out my wardrobe. So I have made plans to move my bedroom to my study which is a larger room and using my current room as a study/dressing room and closet hopefully by next month. This is so I can accommodate for a new dressing table and make more room for clothes - a whole room for clothes and of course a part of it will be my study :)
I'm starting to look at what kind of dressing table I want. My bed frame and tv unit are both dark wood so my dream white antique princess style table is out of the picture. Modern, simple and chic is what I'm after.
I googled 'dressing table' and found a beautiful mirrored dressing table which I am in love with <3!

So with this one in mind I'm hoping to find something similiar...

Loving purple as well .. my favourite look right now


Wearing:
MAC
- "Stacked 1!" Crush Metal Pigments - Dark & Light Purple shades (Spring Colour Forecast Collection 2010)
- Lipstick in Prive (Baroque Boudoir Collection)
- Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 (NC30) mixed with Strobe Cream
- Select Cover-up (NC30)
- Prep+Prime Face
- Fluidline (Blacktrack)
- Paint pot (Painterly)
- Naked Lunch E/S
Laura Mercier 
- Mineral Powder (Natural Beige)
- Translucent setting powder (loose)
Others
- NARS Blush in Orgasm
- Benefit Eye Bright
- Loreal Telescopic Mascara (Carbon Black)

In case you were wondering I did have the other eye done as well but my hair was so untamed that day !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...