Friday, March 11, 2011

Silkee ... Smooooth ! Moroccan Oil Review ...

Moroccan Oil is a miracle in a bottle and delivers everything it promises. The product works to "revive hair, strengthen, conditions and reduces drying time". I've been using this product for just over a week now and it does WONDERS. 




I apply it daily to the mid-lengths and ends of my hair whilst it is still damp and styled as usual (which pretty much means leaving it to dry on its own). Once dry my hair felt softer, looked tamed and more alive and with such little effort as well. The best thing about it is that its not greasy or heavy whatsoever and has a nice light scent. In fact, its so light on the hair its hard to notice that it is there. I love it ! I will definitely repurchase it. 5 out of 5.

I think it retails for $49.95AU for the 100ml size. I purchased the trial 25ml for $24.95AU, which I will refill and re-use for travel as you can't store it in plastic. I think it is well worth the price tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...